CSS (will be effective immediately.)
How To Use
- 1. First, set the size of the table (rows and columns). Type a number on the keyboard, click on the spinner, or turn the mouse wheel.
- 2. If you use th element instead of td element (or vice versa), please drag to select the cells you want to convert, and click on the "td ↔ th" button.
- 3. If you merge multiple cells, please drag to select them and click the "Merge" button. The merged cells can be undone in the "Split" button.You don't need to worry about rowspan or colspan.
- 4. If you enter character(s) directly into the table, click the "Chars" button and be set to an input mode. When you are done, click on the "Output" button.
- 5. To apply the CSS, it is possible to set the class attributes for the cells.
- 6. All operations can be undone by clicking the "undo" button.
- 7. When the table is finished, copy and paste it into your website.